Here a few important announcements for March 21, 2018:
- Magnet Family Night originally scheduled for Thursday, March 22nd has been rescheduled due to rain. It will now take place on Thursday, May 17th.
- This Friday we will have the READ-A-THON awards assembly at 8:10AM out on the yard.
- All students who have balance on their food account need to be sure and go online at www.mypaymentsplus.com to make a payment or you can pay in person at the cafeteria cashier.
- Spring Break will be March 26th to April 2nd. We return to school on Tuesday, April 3rd which is also an early day with dismissal at 1:38PM.
- Please put OPEN HOUSE on your calendar for April 12. The PTA will be selling food starting at 5:00PM, with classrooms opening at 5:30PM.
- Lastly, our Haskell telephone number now has an auto-attendant feature. It does not take messages yet, but you can always call and get the latest information with the press of a button.